Enter keywords or select from the options below.
Get your iProfile CV today to facilitate matching you with your ideal job.
Finite is proud to have been selected as a "BRW Top 50 Best Places to Work" for three consecutive years!
Finite is proud to have won the REA Deloitte's Recruitment Excellence Award for two consecutive years!
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Finite are committed to managing personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, and Australian Privacy Principles introduced in March 2014.
Finite Group APAC Pty Ltd (â€śFiniteâ€ť) is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (â€śAPPâ€™sâ€ť) under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (â€śPrivacy Actâ€ť) in the way that it handles personal information. This policy explains how Finite handles personal information relating to individuals, including our candidates, contractors and customers. This policy explains the kinds of information collected and held by Finite, how and why the information is collected and held, used and disclosed, how you may access information held about you to correct it, how you can complain about a breach of the APPâ€™s or a registered APP code (if any) and to notify you that your personal information may be disclosed to an overseas recipient based in the Philippines through iProfile, a specialist supplier to Finite.
In this policy the expressions â€śFiniteâ€ť â€śusâ€ť, â€śweâ€ť or â€śourâ€ť means Finite Group APAC Pty Ltd (ABN 43 085 406 300) and its related bodies corporate, FinXL Professional Services Pty Ltd (ABN 74 104 804 793), and any of their respective employees or any person contributing to this website.
The expression â€śpersonal informationâ€ť is used in this policy to refer to information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Information Collection - Primary Purpose
Personal information that we collect and hold is information that is reasonably necessary for the proper performance of our functions and activities as an employment agent / on-hire provider, and is likely to differ depending on whether you are a Workseeker (candidate / contractor), a Customer (client), or a Referee.
We collect personal information to the extent that it is:
1. Necessary for us to carry out our core business activities;
2. Incidental to the carrying out of our core business activities;
3. Customer personal information used in accordance with client contracts / requirements; or
4. Necessary to match your details to job opportunities and keep you informed of other opportunities and contract assignments which we may think may be of interest, where you have accessed this website to apply for a job opportunity through Finite.
Personal information will generally only be collected for the purpose of enabling us to liaise with individuals who are, or who are associated with, customers, potential customers, candidates, contractors or referees or for assessing your job application and/or suitability for other opportunities and contract engagements which we think may be of interest.
The types of personal information which we may collect and hold in these circumstances include, without limitation, an individualâ€™s name, address, phone number, email address and other contact details.
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways including, without limitation, on forms, questionnaires and surveys, by our website (including cookie collection), over the telephone, or person to person. Sometimes we collect information from third parties and publicly available sources when it is necessary for a specific purpose such as checking information that you have given us or where you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way. Such information is stored in secure electronic files on Finiteâ€™s internal systems.
We take care to collect and record accurate, up to date and complete personal information. When personal information is no longer needed by Finite and is not contained in a Commonwealth record and Finite is not otherwise required by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order to retain the information, Finite shall take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information.
Information Use and Disclosure
We will not use or disclose personal information that we collect for any purpose other than the primary purpose of collection unless:
1. Such use is related to the primary purpose and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information for that purpose;
2. In the case of direct marketing not related to our activities - we have obtained your prior consent (unless it is not reasonably practicable to seek your consent and we otherwise comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act) and you have not since requested we cease direct marketing to you; or
3. The use or disclosure is otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
We might, from time to time, let you know â€“ including via mail, SMS, email, telephone or online â€“ about news, special offers, products and services that you might be interested in. We will use your personal information to engage in marketing unless you tell us otherwise. You can contact us via the details set out below to update your marketing preferences at any time.
By using our website or disclosing your personal information to us, you will be deemed to consent to us using your personal information collected by our website for the following purposes:
1. Notifying you about any changes to the information which currently exists on the website including but not limited to job opportunities;
2. Providing services to clients;
3. Notifying you in the future about new information relevant to our products and services; and
4. Monitoring your use of our website.
In storing your information we may need to disclose your personal information to certain third parties. We outsource a number of services to contracted service suppliers (â€śCSPâ€™sâ€ť) from time to time. Our CSPâ€™s may see some of your personal information. Typically our CSPâ€™s would include:
We take reasonable steps to ensure that terms of service with our CSPâ€™s recognise that we are bound by obligations to protect the privacy of your personal information and that they will not do anything that would cause us to breach those obligations.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information which we hold from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Opt-Out, Access, Correction, Complaints and Further Information
Please contact us on the details below if you:
1. Wish to opt-out of consenting to direct marketing by Finite;
2. Wish to have access to the personal information which we hold about you;
3. Consider that the personal information which we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date; 4. Wish to complain about a breach of the APPâ€™s or a registered APP code (if any); or
5. Require further information on our personal information handling practices.
We will provide you with access to your personal information held by us, unless we are permitted under the Privacy Act to refuse to provide you with such access. Important exceptions include:
In many cases evaluative material contained in references that we obtain will be collected under obligations of confidentiality that the person who gave us that information is entitled to expect will be observed. We do refuse access if it would breach confidentiality.
We will also aim to respond to any complaints made by you within a reasonable period of time. Please note that, to the extent that it is practicable to do so, you do not have to identify yourself or may use a pseudonym when dealing with us in relation to a particular privacy matter.
Finite Group APAC Pty Ltd
Level 23, Angel Place
123 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: (02) 8243 6868
Fax: (02) 8243 6866