As 2018 draws to a close what a busy and memorable one it’s been as Finite celebrated it’s 20th birthday this month.
Wow! Finite has come such a long way in these 20 years, as has technology, the internet and personal devices, bearing in mind that even a low end smart phone was the stuff of science fiction 20 years ago. From our humble beginnings as a boutique FinTech recruiter working from a small Sydney CBD office, Finite is almost unrecognisable against the nine ANZ offices we have today, the amazing team of talented professionals we have attracted along the way, and of course you, our amazing candidates, contractors and clients that keep us so busy.
Our three areas of specialisation, Technology, Digital and Business Transformation, are all busy and our value proposition as trusted partner connecting great people remains at the forefront of our success.
This year’s theme at our annual conference was delivering Great CX, something we will never take for granted, and an area of constant reflection and focus to ensure we remain relevant to our clients evolving needs. This got some great buy-in from the team, and was further endorsed by an ABA100 award recognition for CX Management excellence in June.
Other 2018 highlights include:
- Our acquisition of the highly successful Rowben Consulting business in Melbourne, providing us with an additional leading Insurance and Superannuation capability.
- Our team winning not one, but two APSCo excellence awards for Leadership and Training.
- Making some great new hires across ANZ, further strengthening our teams.
- Many new clients availing of our market leading search capability for quality talent.
- Developing our first white papers focussed on the fastest evolving areas of the tech sector and innovation.
- Rolling out new eTimesheeting and Payrolling systems across Australia.
- Relocation of our Wellington and Perth teams into new, state-of-the-art offices.
We very much look forward to the opportunities that 2019 will bring as we continue our progressive and innovative change program. On behalf of everyone at Finite, thank you for your ongoing business and support throughout 2018. We wish you and your families a peaceful and enjoyable festive season, and we very much look forward to working with you again next year.
Managing Director, Finite Group
Please note there will be no payroll processing facility available from 1pm on the 21st December 2018 with staff returning on the 27th December 2018. These closure dates will only affect those that are paid fortnightly, working in NSW, SA and WA and there will be a timesheet deadline to ensure there is no delay to your normal pay schedule.
10/12/2018 to 23/12/2018
Payment Day (midnight):
Timesheet Deadline (5pm):
Please note, due to the restricted processing times over the holiday period any late timesheets will be processed in the next available fortnightly pay run. If you are operating through a management company contact them to discuss your payroll arrangements during the Christmas period.
If you would like further clarification on the above, please contact our accounts / payroll team via email email@example.com or by
phone 0800 824 300