If you introduce Finite to another Consultant who we engage to undertake an assignment, whether they be family, friends or simply industry acquaintances, Finite will pay a referral fee of up to $500 for an introduction leading to a successful placement.
All you need to do is carefully read the program conditions below and then if you’re eligible simply fill out the form and the reward is yours.
1. Placements must be made within three (3) months of the referral;
2. Referral payments will only be made when the referred candidate is actually engaged by Finite in the position for three (3) months;
3. Payroll Services contractors are excluded; and
4. Referral Fee payments will be mailed to you and are payable as follows:
a. For Consultant placements
- 3-month assignment – $150
- 6-month assignment – $300
- 12-month assignment – $500
b. For Permanent placements: $500
5. Referral Fees are one off payments, paid for the initial assignment period or permanent placement only;
6. Finite cannot accept referrals for any colleagues working within Finite client sites unless:
a. Re Consultants: they are nearing the end of their assignment and are keen to pursue other options;
b. Re Permanent Employees: they have already resigned their position, or are already actively contemplating leaving the organisation;
7. It is the responsibility of the individual making the referral to ensure that they are not in breach of their employment terms and conditions or professional code of conduct by claiming and accepting a referral fee for the introduction of a Consultant to Finite.