Finite will pay a referral fee of up to $500 for an introduction leading to a successful placement. They could be family, friends or industry acquaintances.
All you need to do is carefully read the program conditions below and then, if you’re eligible, fill out the form and the reward is yours.
- Placements must be made within three (3) months of the referral;
- Referral payments will only be made when the referred candidate is actually placed by Finite in the position for (3) months;
- Payroll Services contractors are excluded; and
- Referral Fee payments will be mailed to you and are payable as follows:
a. For Contract placements
♦ 3 month contract – $150
♦ 6 month contract – $300
♦ 12 month contract – $500
b. For Permanent placements: $500
- Referral fees are one-off payments paid for the initial contract period or permanent placement only.
- Finite cannot accept referrals for any colleagues working within Finite client sites unless:
a. Re Contractors, they are nearing the end of their contract and are keen to pursue other options;
b. Re Permanent Employees, they have already resigned their position, or are already actively contemplating leaving the organisation;
- It is the responsibility of the individual making the referral to ensure that they are not in breach of their employment terms and conditions or professional code of conduct by claiming and accepting a referral fee for the introduction of a candidate to Finite.