Finite Group is committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace that encourages professionalism, respect and diversity; is free from modern slavery, corruption, discrimination, bullying and harassment; and complies with all applicable laws and promotes best practice.
This policy applies to all officers, employees, candidates, contractors and suppliers of the Finite Group. Finite Group incorporates (and this policy applies to) the following companies:
- Finite Group APAC Pty Ltd, trading as Finite IT Recruitment and Rowben Consulting;
- FinXL Professional Services Pty Ltd, trading as FinXL IT Professional Services, XL Digital and Southern Cross Computing;
- Finite Group NZ Limited, trading as Finite920; and
- FinXL Professional Services NZ Limited, trading as FinXL IT Professional Services and XL Digital; and
- and any other related bodies corporate from time to time.
Finite Group respects and supports human rights as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the ten principles of the UN Global Compact and we comply with applicable legislation that supports human rights wherever we operate.
Finite Group is committed to providing a working environment that:
- promotes and values diversity within our workforce and amongst our clients and suppliers;
- encourages professionalism and mutual respect;
- is fair and consistent;
- is safe and healthy;
- is free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimisation;
- promotes the personal and professional growth of candidates, contractors and employees;
- protects and respects the privacy of all related parties;
- does not tolerate the use of child labour, forced or compulsory labour in its own operations or in its supply chain;
- does not tolerate any form of bribery or corruption in its business dealings/operations; and
- gives back to the community and supports charity work for the disadvantaged.
If anyone becomes aware of behaviour that is inconsistent with this policy, a report should be made via our Whistleblower Policy or Grievance Policy. These policies provide an avenue for workers to report suspected improper, unethical or illegal behaviour or raise a personal grievance or concern regarding another’s conduct or their own treatment in the workplace. Members of the public can raise any concerns by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Slavery Statement and Supplier Engagement Policy
- Diversity Policy and Discrimination, Bullying & Harassment Policy
- WHS Statement and WHS Policy
- Labour Hire Licensing Policy
- Grievance Policy and Whistleblower Policy